Masquerade in Royal Court

I, Ascott Lascelles, am happy to announce, that a masquerade shall be held in the Lomb Circle, with a delightful gala in the Royal Court, hosted by the House Laurier. Let us celebrate life and live for the day. The theme of the event shall be Old Talidor, so please flaunt your sense of style.

Champions [7]
Spoiler
Show

''It’s a bit odd, that you claim that Gregoria has ample supply of cheap labor force, when the Orks, who represented most of it have left Gregoria. Perhaps you were misinformed about the situation?''

ESGE [6]
Spoiler
Show

''I’m hoping to see you attendance at the Masquerade – it’ll be a perfect opportunity to steer the nobles and merchants into expanding our eastern trade. I’m counting on your support [Realpolitik Trait].''

Industrlialists [3]
Spoiler
Show

''I’m appealing to the law in the matter of the Southside Factories. Would you be able to submit evidence of your ownership to ESBA?''

ESBA [7]
Spoiler
Show

''I’d like to file a lawsuit against the Gear’s Chosen for illegal possession of the Southside Factories, which by all right belong to the well-respected Industrialists of the City.''

[I’ll put an action about fling the papers in my EoT – can I count on the ruling by the next turn? Or prior, since I believe the evidence in my client’s case is overwhelming (Industrialists do have the paperwork & witnesses, confirming their owner’s right?).

Gear’s Chosen
[If ESBA agrees, I expect a notice to be served to the Gear’s Chosen of the lawsuit?]

Peacocks [PM]
Spoiler
Show

''By the way. Gear’s Chosen… It’s possible they’ll be hard pressed this month, leaving few of their troops to defend Druemont. And Mercantile Guild mentioned wanting to expand there. What do you think of helping them out [MIL] in exchange for either [WEL] or some other concession? There is also the matter of reward for the Industrial Presses.

Heladuit Court [6]
Spoiler
Show

''I sincerely hope to see the bright Heladuits at the Masquerade and I hope your business picks up with the demand for masques and costumes. I’d be making an order for [2 WEL] of your tailor work for decorations.''

Sausage Guild [PM]
Spoiler
Show

''I’m filing a lawsuit against Gear’s Chosen on the matter of Factories they illegally possess. I believe either Mercantile Guild or your Guild should enforce the verdict that I do not doubt, will be in our favour - restoring the Industrialists their factories, while taking control over the neighborhood. What do you think of such project?''

Zemalac [PM]
Spoiler
Show

Will restoring Industrialists their factories mean they’d be controlling the neighbourhood or is it as with say Peacocks, where I still get Stat Caps.

Blackspell Watch [6?]
Spoiler
Show

I’d like to discuss a certain issue. The Blackspell Watch was established to protect the Blackgage District and you have done your duty well. However, I believe you should be more and I plan to raise the issue with the Board of Trustees in the near future. The city needs a force to protect us against magical threats, and with further equipment, funding, weapons you can become that force. As your erstwhile benefactor, I’m in the process of arranging those. This is a time of great challenges, but also great opportunities. Those bold enough to take them… Well, let’s just say that with sufficient clout with nobility, it’s always possible for the Blackspell Watch to become Blackspell Knights. I believe that it’s a definite possibility. But before I start making the necessary steps to make it into reality, I’d like to confirm, that you are prepared to take this responsibility, alongside the rewards and would support me in working towards this goal.