Quote Originally Posted by Silva Stormrage View Post
Spoiler
Show
I can't see Gray, Luzy, Erza, Gajeel and Juvia dying that fast. I could see maybe one of them dying, most likely Gajell. But not all of them at once.
I'm rather sure Explorer was sarcastic. This is Fairy Tail. People don't just die, especially not like flies, in FT.

Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
To be honest, i though the complete opposite (ok, close to at least).
Well, I was slightly exaggerating at that point but I liked how they expanded the blatant fanservice joke of the chaoter into about the whole episode. And I liked the tid bits thrown in, like Shadow Gear fighting over Levy who looks longingly at Gajeel, the interpretation of the Lisanna/Natsu/Lucy triangle, and many other things. If I was (just) in for girls in bikinis I'd be visiting other sites...
But some people just can't see beyond the obvious stuff.

Must say the biggest issue i have with this is that was done so effordless, if each victory had been bought though blood, sweat and sheer determination/cuning planning, then i would not have had such a big problem with how the tournament went so far.
If each victory was so hard to achieve it would get boring, I think. Isn't it just how overplayed ST was, what bugs you? We had our hard fights. Elfman vs Bacchus, Wendy vs... that Wind God Slayer. And we had a bunch of losses. And a bunch of easier victories. It all evens out, to me.