Sausage Guild [PM]
Spoiler
Show

Runic Guides

I believe we can find ways of being discreet for this project. I have a few ideas, though I'll need time to prepare for their implementation.

Resources

''I can provide you with [3 WEL]. You'll probably need to specify to dig as deep as needed to avoid Wild Magic, since I doubt it'll be a good thing for the rune. Have you considered employing orkish labor? Under your supervision, they should be able to dig efficiently even without digging beasts, due to their raw strength. I believe they were miners before.''

''How much power will this ritual require? Is this one of the cases, where the more, the better?''

[Why is the Metro Rune required? Will act as a massive Runic Guide? for the whole city? That'll solve the issue with secrecy somewhat.]

Gears

[Well, as far as I understand Mr. Bloodhand is one man army and I don't think he as useful in digging... But I understand, that you wouldn't wish to risk him, after his brush with death.]

SGA

[You should probably invest SGA funds in expanding stat caps, since they are at the limit.]

Masquerade

This is more or less the invitation (I did announce it publicly)