Quote Originally Posted by mattie_p View Post
You receive bonus spells and points for each class (spellcasting or manifesting) depending on the requisite ability score for that class. Psionics is unique in that power points for any and all manifesting classes are pooled. Spells are kept separate by class (even if you use the spell point system from UA/SRD).
To follow up on this, I believe you would receive bonus power points for each class equal to half your key ability modifier times the number of levels in the class. Thusly, a level 4 psion and level 1 psychic warrior, with 18 INT (+4 INTMOD) and 14 WIS (+2 WISMOD), gets +8 pp for his Psion levels and +1 for his Psywar level. I can see how one might read that he instead gets +10 pp from his INT and +5pp from his WIS for being character level 5, but I'm fairly certain this is incorrect; even though the "bonus PP by character level" table is outside of the classes sections, I don't think you're meant to be able to count all your multiclass levels multiple times (potentially as many as three, since there are that many key modifiers that a sufficiently multiclass character could have; a Venerable character might have 21s in all three abilities, which would add up to a heck of a lot of PP). Please let me know if I'm figuring this right.