Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu the Masked LLama View Post
Awww, no one had a war related question? Its okay.

War is one of the songs in the Alan Wake soundtrack and was performed by the fictional band Old Gods of Asgard. The band was portrayed by the real band Poets of the Fall. Poets of the Fall is a band from Helsinki Finland. Helsinki is on the Baltic Sea, which is not related to Baltic Avenue in Monopoly. Monopoly used to belong to Parker Brothers, but it has been bought out by a different company. We can expect a Transformers Prime version of the game any day now because it is owned by which company?

Which company owns the rights to publish Monopoly the board game?
Quote Originally Posted by Gray Mage View Post
Heh, I really enjoyed Alan Wake, but I also like the Transformers. In fact, my fondest memories of the Transformers was reading some of the old comics I managed to find when I was little, they were pretty cool.

If I remember correctly (and I do, 'cause I still have them and I just checked), they were made by Marvel. Looking for a christmas gift for my cousin, I also found a Cars version of Monopoly. Cars was made by Pixar.

What do Marvel and Pixar have in common? Why, it's easy, they're both owned by Disney (soon to be the first real Shadowrun Mega corp to exist ). So, yeah, that's my answer, Monopoly is owned by Disney, which is sort of fitting in a ironic way.
Well, temporary Mordy, do you agree or disagree? Make your choice.