Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
"It's not that I don't... want to tell you," Stephanie said hesitantly. "It's just really hard. There are bits that -" she looked away.

"You said that if I didn't do anything I'd turn into a monster?" she said, coming down on a distinctly gloomy topic.
"Stephanie." He looks serious, staring at her intently. "Your body has changed, but when I look at you, within the shadow, I see the young girl who came into this house of worship asking for help. You're not a monster. As long as you keep God's commandments and the Mitzvot close to your heart, you will never become a monster.

I did say that you might become a Qlippoth, but that is not a monster, it is simply something that is empty. And of that I am concerned. That's why I want you to try and remember. I think something was taken from you, and you should try to get it back."

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
Autumn, is there documentation of changelings being able to strengthen the mask so that it is also seen by fellow Changelings?"
"Uh yeah, duh. It just takes some glamour, and it doesn't last very long, like 20 minute maybe. Oh and it doesn't change your shadow."