Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: History of The Usurpers IC

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Ziam

"What bargaining, oh Caliph?"
    Aeron smiled.
    "You are either worthy of my aid or you are not. But a feast... I have not attended a feast in some time. Though are you sure it's wise? With such little sunlight famine could strike at any time."
    That was a mark against them, though the Caliph's audacity was a positive sign.
    "I will attend this feast and we shall see what happens."
    She began riding forward, straight into the crowd of people that had followed the Caliph.
    "Walk alongside me Caliph on my left and have your guards form up around us. Let us have some semblance of protocol as you insist upon it."

Ziam

The Caliph let out a derisive snort as he strode alongside Aeron, waving his hand as a signal for his guards to get into position. "You speak as though we are in dire need of, or even in want of, your aid. You are, with respect, a heathen deity. While I bear you no ill will for it, I am loathe to enter into a pact with you without knowing more. We were warned by disciples of the affiliated Machine Lord that there would be those who would seek to take advantage of us. And you reek of ulterior motives."
    Last edited by Tzer; 2013-01-13 at 10:38 AM.
    Sub-Atomic Incest and the Great Nazi Train Robbery