Morbis Meh
Spoiler
Show

Though 'Lucky' Cas tries to be friendly when she sit next him, Fipps throws a scowl in her direction and moves off to where Aretta and Master Scourge are. As he does so, you pick up the whispered words, "blasted sharkbait gnome. Needs to watch herself or she'll become her nickname.

Partly stunned, 'Lucky' Cas turns to see Jack standing off behind her, eating an apple. "Ole Fipps doesn't like, 'Lucky," the young man says, before slowly reaching into his pocket and drawing out an apple. "Neither does Aretta. They both feel you are after a Master Scourge's job, who also doesn't like you.

Witha flip of a wrist, Jack sends the apple to 'Lucky' Cas, who catches it easily. "Name's Jack, Jack Scrimshaw. Sorry 'bout the silent treatment earlier, but it seemed like we needed to get the job done fast 'n well, less Fipps rats us out."

Shugyosha
Spoiler
Show

As Rugnar stands in line, you notice that there are quite a few games around that involve strength and skill. One such group are arm wrestling, though with the drunken nature of the crew, it seems like it would be entertaining.

Rhyvurg
Spoiler
Show

As Gareth makes the comment, a red-headed female with a tricone hat walks by, but looks back when the gladiator mentions the friends. Turning, she has a smile on her face as she leans against a rail and looks at Gareth.

"Seems you're of the oppinion that everyone should leave you alone, gladiator. As she speaks, she leans forward and puts her hand out in handshake. "Me name is Sandara Quinn, preistess of the Pirate Queen. Like you, I was taken against my will, mostly because Master Scourge took a fancy for me. He didn't take it well to being told where to go."

Sighing she looks around, then back at Gareth. "Regardless of what you think, you are viewed as a threat by Master Scourge and the others. Master Scourge also has the ear of out First Mate. If both feel you are after their position, true or not, then they will view you as a threat. Those who wish to curry their favor, like Fipps and Arretta, will make it dangerous."

Giving Gareth time to process, Sandara gets up. "Just remember this, gladiator; it's not what you know that will help you survive, but who you know that will help you survive."

King Tius
Spoiler
Show

When Binderal starts being too loud about his abilities, Tibbs elbows him in the side. "Watch it, you fool," Tibbs say as she looks around cautiously. "Only reason I helped you out was because you can change the taste of things. Master Scourge and the others do not like it that a mage is here. Bad tendency to cause problems."

Glancing at 'Badger', Binderal notices the half-elf shaking her head at the Mage's actions.

Sanguine
Spoiler
Show

As you go by the shackled man, looking a tarred and feathered, you notice he is staring. While he seems to be dangeous, you get the feeling he isn't there for being dangerous to the crew as it is to being very simple and strong.

Husky Boi and Sarone
Spoiler
Show

The second night in the galley didn't go as smoothe, with several place being an even bigger problem; certain areas looked to have not been clean in months, while in others the cabinets and counters were so full of dirty dishes it took longer to clean than necessary. Looking at the grime encrusted dishes in one cabinet, Harold looks over at Ezekial when the doctor walks over. "Whoa, I don't think that was looked at since the ship was built."

Ultimately, though, the cleaning turns fruitful for both men. Once behind the pots and pans and other dishes and utensils, Harold discovers a small armory, finding a shortsword, two daggers and two hand axes, while a glance found another bottle of Devil's Cut Fine Brandy, possible from the same shipment as the others. This time, a small letter was with it, indicating it was a manifest for the entire shipment. A quick glance indicates that each bottles is worth about 20 gold pieces on the market.

As for Ezekial, cleaning the cupboards, he finds three more daggers and an unsed lock with a key still in it, sitting inside and covered with dust. Cleaning another one, the Alchemist finds another bottle of Devil's Cut Fine Brandy and a waterskin. Moving to a barrel, Ezekial dusts it off and laughs, seeing a branded label from Galt. Looking over at Harold, Ezekial draws the rangers attention. "Don't know about you Harry, but you think we could get this stuff to the Quartermaster tomorrow? Don't like the idea of all this alcohol being unsecured. Maybe even get our gear back."

MINOR UPDATE DONE!