View Single Post

Thread: Heroes of the Fall

1. - Top - End - #1032
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Heroes of the Fall

Arrival

Salus was like a beacon in Ouran's mind - deep blue lights twirled, entwined and danced here, weaving into a beautiful tapestry that glowed bright like a blue sun. He couldn't have told anyone who or what all was there, but he could feel at least a few beings like he and Jongo amongst them. Mostly, though, the energy felt... off. It roared and pressed against his mind like the heat of a flame, yet... it did not dance, as fire did.

He opened his eyes to an overhead view of the lands below him. As they came upon Salus, he saw the army of forgeborn, attacking the once proud and majestic city. He saw a massive being of stone, attacking the men of lava. He saw a four-headed beast, and felt the power of Jongo coil and dance within it. He 'felt', rather than saw, a being with the unwavering strength of a mountain. He felt a being of beauty so great and terrible he felt himself weeping.

... Well, he DID want to see what the world had to offer.

He and Sihlk landed before they actually reached the battle. They looked at each other.

... So... what's happening?

I'm as lost as you are. He put a wing on her shoulder, and she flinched as something flowed into her. I'm gonna go kick some lava-boy ass. Stay safe, alright?

She blinked and tilted her head. What did you just do?... And why can I see out of both eyes now?

...You were blind in one eye?

Yeah, for about a week now. Wanted to try something new.

... Yeaaaaah. Just... do whatever you do when a war starts.

Run in circle screaming 'AH WE'RE GONNA DIE' in terror?

... Second thought, I'm sure Jongo had some of her people with her, we-.

Him.

Stop correcting me on his gender, it-

Her. She grinned toothily. You mad?

Ouran promptly flew off.

Wait, you didn't tell me what- Oh forget it. She flew off. Next time, I'm deciding where we go.

Spoiler
    Show
    3/6/2
    1MA - Make Sihlk an Exarch.
    Sihlk's Ability: Polymorphy (original, isn't it? And by that i mean no it's not.)
    2/6/2

-----
    Ouran

A huge lizard-beast crashed from the sky. From it's massive jaws came a roar that put terror into the hearts of even the bravest of men. It had a pair of vestigal arms on it's leathery neck, but that was the least of one's worries when looking at a beast this unnatural size. It had two massive legs rippling with muscles, ending in hooked talons the color of obsidian. It had a tail that could sweep aside entire squads in a single movement, and every one of it's massive teeth was sharp to a point.

Ouran had used this form before to take on Althra, and the situation was much more desperate now. He had altered this body so it would be resistant to fire, and he had given himself an even larger size so he could stomp on more.

He stomped his talons, ignoring the searing heat of the lava-people.

Sihlk had hidden herself amongst the guards of the city, fighting the forgeborn with the ordinary mortals.

Spoiler
    Show
    Everything i write feels like crap.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-01-14 at 01:02 AM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig