Trickery Devotion-3.5 Feat

So I get someone else to make a boatload of Exploding Runes for me.
I use Trickery Devotion. It's basically Project Image but with longer duration and a few more uses.
"Once you reach 10th level, you can spend a swift action to transfer your perceptions to the simulacrum and perceive the world from its point of view rather than your own. You can move the image as if it were your own body, using the simulacrum's movement characteristics (ignoring terrain, “flying, “ and the like). You can also perform any skill and ability checks using the simulacrum, as long as they do not require a Strength score higher than 2. The image has phantom versions of all your equipment (such as lockpicks), but any such items that lose direct contact with it immediately dissipate."
The Devotion takes out it's phantom copy of ER parchments. It runs into a pack of badguys. I transfer my consciousness to it. And begin reading.
BOOM.

I turn off Trickery Devotion.
I turn it on again next round. Run it into a pack of baddies. And begin reading.

Somehow I doubt this works (and I'm not the kind of player to use it even if it did), but it does create an interesting detonation method.
If one party member makes a sack full of ER's, and in battle throws or Levitates or Telekinetically throws the sack to a spot, I can create the Trickery Devotion (or just use Project Image, but that will require line of sight/effect) and go read the runes. At worst, I destroy my illusion in the process. Ohz Noez!