Quote Originally Posted by 123456789blaaa View Post
Any connection to the far realm?
Nope. Just violently tentacular.

Is this true for all exemplars?
No. Mid-rankers often grow in skills (hound archons, for example, are canonically shown to take class levels) as mortals do, rather than growing in spiritual power/essence. High-rankers tend to grow in spiritual power because it outstrips whatever class levels they could take at that point (Clr1 is a bit pointless for a balor, as is Wiz1).

Goals, personality's, minions, origins...everything really. I assume that there isn't much info on them?
There is not. I'll give you what I have, though.

Dwiergus, the Chrysalis Prince, is old even among the obyriths. Driven by a particularly malignant form of chaos, his goal, which he pursues lazily, is to transform all life into demons. He's lazy, capricious, indolent and not particularly arrogant. Dwiergus has very few servants; even his latest creations tend to get swept deep into the oozing pits of his realm. His most able and trusted servants are sibriex.

Lamashtu was a onetime lover of Pazuzu who knew and abused his true name. For her treacheries, Pazuzu destroyed her eyes and imprisoned her deep within the Abyss, where she lies impaled on a spire. Her goals are release and revenge, and she has no known significant minions.

C-can I sig this? It's just too beautiful ಠ_ರೃ.
Sure, why not.