Unspeakable Heresy

"Ah, the famed Eldritchslayer Whalebane himself, is it?" Jezebel asks with a grin. "Now why can't we be allowed? All we'll do is spend a couple hours in the room with the pool table, and be on our way afterward. No one gets hurt except for the table, and everyone is the better for it." She explains before looking down at the dwarf with the same smile, but somehow slightly more demeaning. "Why, I never planned on hurting anyone here anyway. I even forgot the rightful bloodfeud that I still have to fulfill somehow until this point." She says, looking thoughtful but obviously being somewhat sarcastic about forgetting.

"I mean, I've already forgiven one of your members for the death of my love, but there's still the matter of the other one and all the damage you did to my property. Sure, I may have had one of your members spy for me, but that was completely incidental. I met Merrak before any of the rest of you. I didn't even know what Watch was." She admits. "But unless you had made trouble for me, I wasn't going to make trouble for you. Until now I suppose." The Daemon-Queen says before setting a hand on Magtok's shoulder gently.

"See, we really do have a good reason to be let through. See, if we are, I'll actually will forget any thoughts about Retribution and your organization will never see hide nor tail of me again." She promises before raising the tip of her tail into sight meaningfully. "I don't know what Magtok can promise, but that's my word. If we aren't, then the feud I mentioned before will have to be fulfilled eventually. You haven't lost a member to my hand yet, and I dislike the thought of doing such, but I have obligations. Or would you rather I simply...bought a few key people?" She asks, looking thoughtfully at DC before giving him a small innocent smile.

"I do know of your company, Whalebane. Both the manufacturing and the power plants, and that you have quite the business going on in both Inside and Riverside. I would hate to see any loss of profit or property as a result of any choices made here today, but who knows what would happen, right?" She asks, tilting her head quizzically. "As for the powers that'd anger, well, how would you be able to prove it was I that did anything, or even be sure I am not capable of taking on anything that was sent by you or any other organization you have your dirty little fingers in?"

Jezebel's smile fades after a moment before she gives the psychic a meaningful look, turning quite serious and done playing. "So I suppose the question is if you'd rather have peace between our quite extensive political factions at the cheap price of two hours and a pool table, or if you'd like to try and call a "bluff" that an immortal with nothing to lose is making?"