Default Re: Total War: Broken City, Book 2

SGA [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

''Will we be selling an embassy to the Orks?''

Orks of Tregon [7]
    Spoiler
    Show

What would be the rates of your mercenary forces?

Heladuit Court [13]
    Spoiler
    Show

''I’ll fault no man’s desire for revenge. It’s a mark of deep passion and passion is pure expression of spirit and virility. Of the magnificent Lord Heladuit I expected no less. While the spineless worms of this city waste their time and efforts of foolishness like houses for the poor and endless, boring talks, you act according to your desires. Intelligent birds, streets paved with gold, cleaning the Havensgate streets of the uncouth. I can’t deny the genius of your projects. Why, if I were to add my skills and contacts to the flair of the Heladuit Family, we would be running the city by the end of the year.''

''I will be most happy to try the lovely Lady Meredia’s cooking. I fear I might not find a worthy gift on such short notice, for which I beg your forgiveness.''

Zemalac/Wardens [PM-OOC]
    Spoiler
    Show

What's the territory around the Standing Stone like? Forest? Why does it look like it was placed there?
    Last edited by Thelonius; 2013-01-17 at 03:05 PM.
    I saw humans get on fine without power for millennia. You used to hunt and gather, what happened to that?