Thread: Total War: Broken City, Book 2

1. - Top - End - #1038
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: Total War: Broken City, Book 2

SGA [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

''I believe Sausage Guild should speak on the matter, considering their influence in the Gilded.''

House Laurier [7]
    Spoiler
    Show

''You have seen the monster in the Pond. A twisted creation of wild magic - the proximity of the Longspeak Tower makes it possible, that more monsters are lurking below, ready to erupt. And with Sausage Guild string things up, there is a high risk of things spilling to the Lomb Circle.''

''I have mentioned it before, but having a force, skilled in fighting unnatural threats would be useful, and Blackspell Watch has been improving their capabilities in that area, under patronage of Dr. Vassari.''

''I believe it would be possible to arrange a force of them to serve as guards in the Sellscroll's Maze, where they'll be able to deal with any accidental misfires of magical devices and from where they can come to your House assistance in the rest of the Lomb Circle.''

''Of course that'll require certain expansion of the Watch, so they would have enough manpower. Would you be amiable to provide a donation in exchange for such protection, either in coin or in the famed Merdallan Steel weapons?''
    Last edited by Thelonius; 2013-01-17 at 08:06 PM.
    I saw humans get on fine without power for millennia. You used to hunt and gather, what happened to that?