View Single Post

Thread: Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

1. - Top - End - #1128
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

Quote Originally Posted by metakirb View Post
    Requesting: An avatar of Ary, my character of choice for my attempted return.

Here's a rough idea of the details in a picture.

Spoiler
    Show

So as can be seen, Dark Blue-purple hair with a few lighter purple-pink highlights, purple eyes, Her wings should be smaller and typical demon wings. Instead of the sword she ahs in that picture, she has a pair of katanas on her waist. She does have two tiny little horns hidden away under her hair, usually not visible, so that might be an irrelevant fact, but just in case. Also she changes the highlights in her hair around on a regular basis, so go with what you think looks good on that front.

I don't know how I forgot this point about her, Her left leg is a prosthetic leg, it looks more like a weapon than a leg, A dark blue colour. It's thin and metallic looking. The lower leg of it extends slightly up past the knee, as a kind fo guard when he knee is bent, I know it's a bad description, because I'm not very good at describing it.

Thanks in advance.
    Once again Repost.

This time with more fixed-ness
    Last edited by metakirb; 2013-01-19 at 12:32 PM.
    The attempted return!

Nexus Character: Ary

Quote Originally Posted by Bookboy View Post
    Well, I was counting on you for someone. If you don't have a spare character, I start to get worried.
    Here're a bunch of old avatars made for me
    Spoiler
    Show

Sig space limited so credits to the creators of my avatars