[Unforgivable Heresy/Entrance]

"Not my intention, Magtok, but when you put it like that, it does make all this seem that much stupider, don't you think? There is no decent train of logic that doesn't turn this into a loss." DC then turns and starts addressing Jezebel yet again.

"For one, if you're going to seek revenge, you will do it anyway regardless of something so petty as this, as I, again, find it highly, highly unlikely that you will actually stop anything over it. This is obviously just a means of adding extra humiliation on top of said revenge, should you intend to go through with it. If you do not, it is completely frivolous and idiotic and there is no reason to let you through. Hell, with motivations like that, it would be utterly moronic of me to allow you entrance to our base. There is absolutely no reason for us to take you at your word, especially in the light of so many reasons not to. Now get out of here and never come near this base again."

He then sends a telepathic message to Yazon. Slam the door in their faces if they don't go.