Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
Those other comics aren't updated as often as Ma3 by far, right? I mean, once a week for MC/DC/EC, and once per Ma3 update for SDB now? Might as well put those here, I guess.
I think the others update twice a week or so? D/D? Never paid that much attention, I just check once in a blue moon to catch up and once in a while there's something worth to comment on.

Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
Or just not caring. To Dillon, it's "can I bang him", yes/no. Who or what they bang when he's not there isn't really a factor, so bisexual and gay are the same thing for his purposes.
Yet there is the problem of the guy reacting to Amber not saying anything about him being hetero or bi. So if he does react he could still be Dillon's target audience (and if he doesn't, he might not because he just doesn't react to Amber (but who wouldn't )

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
Has Matt accepted his desires? Or are we going to see it sprung on him mid-coitus again?

Or both?
Oh god, Kiley imagining making out with Gary while making out with Matt imagining making out with Gary... Would that e considered a twincest fantasy?