View Single Post

Thread: Heroes of the Fall

1. - Top - End - #1042
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Heroes of the Fall

Old Friends

Noding his head sadly at his old friends words, Torvaag sighs. "Stone is hard to change, and odds are, he hasn't tried yet. He does? I'll be hitting him upside the head with me staff and getting them tunnel worms on him. But still, I owe that punk a beating. Little punk forgot about rocks and gravity. Still, I'll try and talk ter him. Probobly a lot better then that thing in the dream.."

And then, it crashes into him. Have you ever felt if all the blood in your body was being drained, but you had a thousand bodies? If all your bones were being chrushed, but a infinite time over? As if acts that would cause a demon to puke were preformed with great glee over and over and over? To hear the very world scream in agony that makes such seem trivial?

Torvaags scream is but a Echo of what he felt. But a shadow of the pain, the pleading, the dying and corruption being spread on the earth.

Around him in the grotto, the tempreture is rising, as Torvaags rage almost seems to ignite the water close to him.

"They're killing them kracken! My Brothers and sisters, THOSE BASTARDS ARE GOING TO PAY!!!"

With that, he dives off into the pool of magma, and surges off, leaving Kracken in his grotto. Kracken might have recogznied the look on Torvaags face. Normaly a peaceful, easy going elemental, it's been a long time since he was this enraged.

Deep below the Surface

The screaming won't stop. It's getting worse. Why? Why couldn't he have saved them? Why did the bosses kids have to kill them?!!!? Those spoiled brats. The disk, oh, we elders labored long and well to make and shape the disk, delving it, carving things of great beauty, creations that laughed and danced in the early twilight? And now? They destroy everything they touch. They corrupt it, change it, poisoning the land itself to try and satisfy their whims. They had it easy. And now? Those gods will pay for what they've done.

But as he crashes head first into a barrier, a unnatural thing created by the slayers of his kin, the tormenters of the world, he rages at it, sending torrents of magma and ash at it, creating termors in the earth, but he cannot breach it.
    Last edited by Grimsage Matt; 2013-01-19 at 07:52 PM.
    Power restored for christmass. I'm back!

Spoiler
    Show
    dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx][/url]