A Family Stands Together
"I mean, well, it's part of what family means."
Kalandor, in a philosophical debate.

Kalandor saw little when his sister was picked up, and though he recorded much, some was flashback.
He remembered the puppeteer and the horror he felt grasped in it's hands.
And he felt horror at the thought of failing her again.

And in an instant, he was there, standing next to the Lord and Fayruz, with so many things happening simultainously, they reached him in a jumble, a strang ecalmness overwhelmed him, as he felt the word Jongo gave him, and he changed it a little. A short sentance.

Almost as if it wasn't him, Kalandor watched himself place one hand on the underside of the Lord of Weal and Woes upper arm, and one on Fayruz's chest just below the Lords hand, pushing only slightly to the side. And he spokes words dripping with power.

"Unbind, and go free."
His words focused on the Lord of Weal and Woes hand, and their immediate surroundings, Fayruz and the Lord. And already, he felt things subtly let go.
And that didn't count the reaction of the surroundings.

For what would be just a moment, it would seem as exen gravity let go, hairs rose as the mortar of the house changed, no longer binding it's stones, some flew up before they fell, but the entire house became rubble as nothing held it together in it's already damaged state. Vuagly, Kalandor could feel Contragah coming, and his tug changed, pulling Fayruz off to one side.

Spoiler
Show

1 Minor Act: The Words Above. Designed to have the Lord of Weal and Woe let go of Fayruz, with Kalandor putting in to much power. Side effects include:
General weakening of all beings around them.
Temporary short range turning off of gravity.
All Glues and other adhesives stop working.
Straps stop holding things.

So, 3/3/3 for Acts, until I spend more, as Jongo gave me 1 minor.