View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] Home 13: Insert Silly Title Here

1. - Top - End - #846
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 13: Insert Silly Title Here

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [No Longer House Hunting]

Kirk chuckles. "It was probably too much to hope for to find anything to drink." Oh well. It'll be more of a concern later when they're hungry rather than just thinking wine would be nice. "And yeah, it would be. Lots of room, and you could get a catering service in her to cook."
    "Yeah, I know this great catering kitchen back on Earth we could try," Tina says, leaning against a counter and clasping the edge with both hands. "So. No wine. Whatever will we do with ourselves, Kirk?"

[Treehouse]

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    Vierzt will lean over, kiss her, and gently pull the curtain.
    The curtain is pulled.

Afterward, Gelley finally lies back, her chest rising and falling gently. Her hands land somewhere above her head, in the tangled curtain of hair that's been left around it. Needless to say, the heroine's body falls slack, wriggling a little but otherwise momentarily exhausted.

She closes her eyes and sighs, making no move to leave just yet.

[Fettina's Place]

"I feel as though you're joking with me, but it's hard to tell around here," Naitiri says, shaking her head with a smile. The smile is much like Nait - slim, crisp and rather charming. "Could one of you set the table?"

"I got it!" Gel volunteers immediately. She hops up to work at it, and Tina sits back, making no move to assist.

The youngest sister merely says, "I hope you two haven't ruined the thing. I'd have to come out there and do it myself."
    Last edited by Murkus; 2013-01-20 at 09:47 PM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters