Thread: DTK Ashvale [IC thread]

1. - Top - End - #10
    Orc in the Playground

Imp

Default Re: DTK Ashvale [IC thread]

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show

Heh, sorry, I misread your post... excellent recovery though, way to roll with it. Also, props for catching on to the fact that I was hinting for a diplomacy check way faster than the other thread

Both Arin and Baylor bow their heads in shame, and mumble their apologies.

"You are right of course, Brian, although in this case funds are not so much the issue as the lack of sufficient data. The Town council is unyielding in their requests for thorough documentation before and after construction funded by taxpayer's coin, to ensure that the people's money is being well spent. It should not take long to survey the walls though. I expect we could get it done this afternoon, and most likely could begin construction tomorrow."

"Well said Brian. And Arin, that sounds like a good plan to me. I suppose if the people need their documentation, then we shall have to give it to them. I would very much like to get those walls fixed up... at least we can agree on that."

"And Mafalma, I like that idea best of all! I believe a scouting party is definitely in order, to put these rumors to rest."
    Last edited by thechosen2nd; 2013-01-20 at 09:52 PM.