1. - Top - End - #297
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: In the Beginning Was the Word, and the Word Was Suck: A Guide to Truenamers

Quote Originally Posted by Asheram View Post
    ... Did they remove the Thread Necromancy rules? Because I've seen some people running around with shovels and a lot of empty holes in the ground.
    From what I've seen, handbooks are a bit of a grey area - probably because locking them and forcing the creators to repost them from scratch simply because someone had a question would be onerous. I know for instance that I've gotten permission to update my old handbooks past the window.

I don't know if that applies to anyone posting in them or just the creator but I'm sure Glyphstone or one of the other mods can provide clarification.

EDIT: I just took a closer look at your avatar - is that a barbarian hugging a troll?
    Last edited by Psyren; 2013-01-21 at 03:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Plague Doctor by Crimmy
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)