Quote Originally Posted by Form View Post
I don't know, but it's still there and I'm already acting differently than normally because of it. I intend to take steps (informing the relevant people and authorities) to deal with it, but I am worried how that will be received and whether that'll make things worse.

But I don't want to be made a prisoner in my own house and I don't want to be forced out because of threats by someone who shouldn't even be here. Assuming I don't chicken out, I refuse to abide such behaviour and will address it as the law allows.
I don't quite have enough information to give any sensible advice. However, if the threath is in any way credible, you should allert authorities and tell about it to your loved ones, to make sure that should anything happen, people know what and who to look for and are able to deal with it swiftly, possibly before things escalate too much.
when you say "in your own house" is it in a "I know where you live" way, is it a room-mate, a relative?.. very different situations, all considered.