View Single Post

Thread: Personal Woes and Advice 2

1. - Top - End - #842
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Personal Woes and Advice 2

Quote Originally Posted by dehro View Post
    I don't quite have enough information to give any sensible advice. However, if the threath is in any way credible, you should allert authorities and tell about it to your loved ones, to make sure that should anything happen, people know what and who to look for and are able to deal with it swiftly, possibly before things escalate too much.
    when you say "in your own house" is it in a "I know where you live" way, is it a room-mate, a relative?.. very different situations, all considered.
    When I say in my own home, I really do mean in my own home. By someone who shouldn't even be there, should never have been there and is staying in the building illegally (and was brought in by another tenant without prior knowledge and consent of the other tenants).

Already informed the police and told several people about the situation. I also intend to file a complaint against the tenant in question, whom I'm holding indirectly responsible, and see if I can get the other tenants to do so as well.
    Last edited by Form; 2013-01-22 at 06:30 AM.