[Grief's Cafe]

Tart's eyes track the flying mug and its abrupt cancellation of flight. "Hoo, haven't been here three minutes and dinnerware is already getting tossed around the room. Lively place!"

Her tone is as playful as usual. She seems to find everything that's going on decidedly entertaining. She's also noting that the grumpiness is strong with the mare behind the counter. Ugh... That sour attitude is like old milk left out in the sun. Best avoid it. Or find some way to cheer her up.

A positive disposition is always much more pleasant to be around! If less stanky.

"Nah. Nowhere in mind just yet. Though somepony mentioned that I might be able to find some work here. Great tip! Nothing beats getting hired on the spot when you're new in town, let me tell you. Moving somewhere without work lined up burns a hole in the bottom of your saddlebags pretty fast."

And how!

A lopsided smile bounces between top and Blitz. "Well! Great to meet the both of you. I'm sure we'll all get along just great!"

Along with that great! is a subtle waft of positive emotion aimed at softening up Top's mood slightly. Hard to make friends with somepony when they're all grumpy.