Quote Originally Posted by imany View Post
Yeah but apparently I like this mistreatment :/ basically the ruling is this:

"It stands to mention that once a bond is formed, however, the Lost are almost /flawless/ candidates for it. They are mentally conditioned to be slaves. Every last one of them. Yep, they broke out, but that doesn't unmake an entire Durance of submission-for-survival. Coming up with an IC reason to resist a Domitor that doesn't overtly and repeatedly mistreat them is probably not going to happen, and we're not removing that aspect of the Vinculum from existence so Changelings can roll to resist whenever they're so inclined OOCly."
Yeah, it's been a while since I've looked at the Changeling core book, but I'm pretty sure the above is contradicted by about 20% of its word count.

I don't have any eternal summer contracts, all of mine are punishing summer (4) >.< 60* xp... I dunno...

*I can do math...
Well that's a shame. Cloak of Elements (fire), on the other hand, is a much more reasonable 12 xp and should still keep most vampires from messing with you.

Working with what you have, finding an excuse to use Crown of Clashing Fire anywhere near your regnant should end up with him being reluctant to have you around any more. Your first course of action, of course, will be to desperately try to win back his graces by any means you can, but if he keeps rebuffing you then you might decide to turn to a (Resolve + Composure - 3) roll and a certain Hedge fruit to ease your pain...