1. - Top - End - #1174
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Mithar Keep II: Electric Boobaloo

[Entrance]
    Researching timeline

A small person flies up to the gate of the tower, a pixie in fact. He lands on the ground, and suddenly he seems to grow upward. When he's done, he stands just under five feet tall, rather than his previous five inches.

He has a very slight build, almost fragile looking. His light brown hair is pulled back in a neat ponytail, his skin is slightly tanned, and his large eyes are a pale green. He has a large pair of wings, not unlike a butterfly's. They're a pinkish read that becomes a bright orange near the outside edges. The next moment his wings almost seem to get pulled into his back, leaving only his feathered antenna to give away his true nature. He's wearing a pair of loose fitting trousers and a white shirt with poofy sleeves. Over that is a close fitting vest. There are slits for his wings to poke out of, but their not visible at the moment, save for where there are buckles for putting them on.

With that done, the overlarge pixie will look for some way to announce his presence at the gate, and do just that.

[After the meeting]

Sakura purses her lips at the mention of 'greed'. She can't help but feel like referring to greed like it's not a part of Harnel is shifting the blame off Harnel himself.

"Well you should probably wait a while at least. I mean, you've already got Cora and Bastion. You're not like me; I have lots of time to be taking care of kids. You're a busy woman."
    Last edited by Gullara; 2013-01-24 at 10:12 AM.