1. - Top - End - #142
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Sarone's Skull and Shackles: The Wormwood Mutiny: IC

Quote Originally Posted by Sarone View Post
    "Lass, Captain Harrigan isn't some wet behind the ear noble with dreams of grandeur. He's been around for decades, probably longer than someof you been walking. Here in the Shackles, no one gets to command a fleet, let alone a ship, with putting down a mutiny or three."
    "Huh. Good point, Mr. Kroop. But remember I haven't seen enough of Harrigan to know most of that. The man hasn't even said two words to me directly, and his letting Plugg and Scourge run rampant doesn't exactly paint a picture of a man whose control over his crew is so strong they all live in fear. People here seem more scared of those two than of Harrigan himself. But I suppose I'm not seeing the whole picture?"

She sips her rum as she speaks, rather than gluggling it down in a single pull like last time.

"I could entertain, it's what I know best...but I don't know if it's a good idea. The other night I was dancing I'm told I managed to p*ss off almost every woman on the crew."

After Rugnar asks his question and gets his answer, she nods.

"What you're suggesting is a bit of both. Wait until Plugg makes his move and he doesn't have the Captain to protect him, and then we hack him and his cronies, winning not only our freedom, but a ship to boot."
    Last edited by Archpaladin Zousha; 2013-01-23 at 05:12 PM.
    "Reach down into your heart and you'll find many reasons to fight. Survival. Honor. Glory. But what about those who feel it's their duty to protect the innocent? There you'll find a warrior savage enough to match any dragon, and in the end, they'll retain what the others won't. Their humanity."