1. - Top - End - #146
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Sarone's Skull and Shackles: The Wormwood Mutiny: IC

"I couldn't tell," 'Fishguts' sarcasticly says at Gareth, "and watch what you say and who you say it to. These 'gods-be-damned' waters are the only thing keeping a place like Port Peril alive and something we are proud of. You don't like it, you can jump port when you get a chance. Though be mindful, though, Harrigan doesn't care much for those who actually leave him. His last first mate ran on him a year back, heading out west. Captain Harrigan hasn't went after him due distance and he been busy with something else."

Seeing 'Lucky' Cas hug Gareth, 'Fishguts' starts chuckling. "Aww. That warmth you have crawling through you is the feeling of being appreciated, Gareth."

Hearing Artazostra speak, 'Fishguts' smiles. "Maybe, but then again ou haven't seen him cut the hearts out of those who cross him or the captains whose ships he captures. As for the women, their over it. Same for the men, as well."

Hearing Vayra speak, 'Fishguts' nods. "Even if you aren't much of a talker, those who can will need all the help they can get. Especially with the harder to convince ones."

"You could run, Harry," 'Fishguts' says to the ranger, "But do you really want to spend the rest of your life looking over the shoulder for Wormwood to appear and the Captain put a dagger in your back? Or anothe rof his allies looking to curry his favor?"

Hearing Rugnar's question, 'Fishguts' shrugs and picks up a grapple hook. "Spent most of my funds on this pretty. Will latch itself to wherever you throw it at. But that was before I found myself on cook duty. As for the others, they don't tell me much. When the Captain goes into a fight, his armor emits a wail that chills a man's blood."

Standing off to the side, Ezekial looks at Binderal. "You ok, Binderal? Any other questions on your mind? Or any thoughts on what we should consider?"
    Last edited by Sarone; 2013-01-24 at 04:11 PM.
    Cool. His ego and his survival instincts are fighting for control of his mouth. - Ennesby, Schlock Mercenary

Favorite Merc Maxims

2. A Sergeant in motion outranks a Lieutenant who doesn't know what's going on.
    3. An ordnance technician at a dead run outranks everybody.
    27. Don't be afraid to be the first to resort to violence.