View Single Post

Thread: The Savage Tide [IC]

1. - Top - End - #1021
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Savage Tide [IC]

Celiss steps in, maybe not taking quite the orders of the captain, but he's capable.

She goes over to One-Eye, looking at Mr. Cohen and Sister Desiria. She takes the pistol and spends a minute trying to figure out exactly how to use it and to set the powder, paper, and ball. She gets up, moves further into the hold ... closer to where Thunderstrike, Avner Meravanchi's horse, is penned.

She fires the pistol into lumber supplies with an incredibly loud
    "BANG!!!"

I bet Thunderstrike is going nuts right now.

"Silence spell," she says. "Bards and clerics mostly have this spell. Whoever our killer is, they have to have abilities and spells of stealth to move around undetected. The work of the swordsmanship leaves me to believe that the killer is definitely a bard. Looks like with One-Eye's breeches pulled up as they are, he was seduced by spell or skill. That nails it to a bard-assassin for me.

"Captain, I think this assassin has been with us since Sasserine. They're probably the same person that let loose that pickled mephit. Instead of stealth, a simple open cantrip could have allowed a saboteur to open the jar from a concealed position.

"I'd say look for anyone who has one or more decent wounds, piercing and gunshot. But, as a bard of at least moderately capable skill, he might have healed himself by now. We need to look for bloodied clothing, ask everyone when they last saw One-Eye and who he might have been with.

"It may be uncomfortable, but I recommend we do a thorough search of the ship, round up everyone, and have Mr. Cohen look for evil."

The winged angel Celiss looks around to those who might be listening, but only gives furtive glances to Hifestus.
    Last edited by PSinger; 2013-01-26 at 03:16 AM.
    Current Games
    Curse of the Crimson Throne: Dušana Essert(Zeta), & Fathi (Phi) and Hülya (Eta) Sharif of House al-Din
    Legacy of Fire: Water Prince Rafiq Karim
    Rise of the Runelords: Keghart Valdemar & Valbard the Velociraptor
    Savage Tide: Rabbi Eliezer "Lazer" Whuraili Cohen ben Mordechai of Clan Ironoath of Oriadeth
    Serpent's Skull: Harsk! (yes, that one)
    Shattered Star: Lilim
    Strange Aeons: Dorn