1. - Top - End - #712
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFighter15 View Post
    Anyone know of a good image for an aasimar Aldori Swordlord for Pathfinder? There's only two images of what these guys typically wear:
    This one from the Inner Sea Primer looks too evil:
    Spoiler
    Show

And this one... I dunno, something doesn't feel right about it for the character:
    Spoiler
    Show

Basic things I need are for him to be wielding an Aldori Duelling Sword like the two images above (obviously a katana does just as well, visually), to be wearing lighter armour (he's starting with a chain shirt and I'm going for a Dex-focussed build) and to have long hair. I'm flexible on hair and eye colour so he doesn't have to look too overtly aasimar-ish.

EDIT: Actually I can change him to a woman easily enough so gender's not an issue either, just need something wearing something with a similar feel to those two and holding the right-looking weapon.
    I don't know if any of these will work and there are only a couple males, but it can't hurt.

Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by Dumbledore lives; 2013-01-27 at 04:28 AM.
    Shapperdash, movie reviews amongst other things.
    Natural 1, a tale of critical failures
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Aquillion View Post
    If you're ever in a situation where you can't survive, go for the broke and fill all of creation with chickens. Just imagine the reaction of people halfway around the world when every square inch of space in their world is suddenly and completely full of chickens.
    Homebrew
    1st in Iron Chef XXXIV with a Warforged bard