1. - Top - End - #128
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Base Class Challenge Chat Thread III: Gotta 'Brew 'Em All!

Quote Originally Posted by Just to Browse View Post
    I support bad juju and heroes of note.
    For the record, apparently "juju" was a European term used to describe West African religions in a somewhat derogatory manner. If the contest goes through, it'll be named something else to avoid conflict with rules and with individuals who might be offended.

Note that this is actually a response to sengmeng's question on whether it's politically correct; this is just the latest post with the word in it.

I also submit the themes of SCIENCE!
    That'd be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    I like the idea of SCIENCE!, but I wonder... could we perhaps do something with horrifying things, things of MADNESS!?
    This is my favorite idea, though.

Quote Originally Posted by sirpercival View Post
    Slack & Hash: classes themed after a particular food.
    Muehehe.

Creature Feature probably won't go through because of Race Race; at least, not for a while. Big Dipper also will most likely never go through because this is a base class contest, not a contest to see who can make the best levels 1-3 with some cool filler content past that. Itemizer would be pretty hard for a whole contest of base classes. I think it'd work better for the Potpourri, Pathfinder Grab Bag, or the Prestige Class contests.
    Last edited by Temotei; 2013-01-28 at 03:54 PM.
    Homebrew
    Please feel free to PM me any thoughts on my homebrew (or comment in the thread if it's not too old).