Ponyville

Lamianos stared at Pineapple for a bit, his expression going from jubilant, to neutral, to realization somber, and ending in depressed embarrassed failure. All the while he says "Uh.... Eh..... Erh...... Bu....... Right....". He kicks the container, causing it to slide up against a wall, slowly walks over to Pineapple, and takes the bottle from her. Under his breathe he mutters "I'm going to need that." Before continuing off to the container itself. Plopping himself against the wall and next to the container he proceeds to test his hardened Chimera liver and shoves two different bottles into his mouth, letting the stream of brown burning liquid rush down his throat. As soon as they empty he tosses them to the side and goes to the next pair, and the next..... And the next.... And the next..... Splashes of it fall into his eyes, causing a burning sensation but he doesn't quite care. Raising an eye to Pineapple he slowly opens his mouth, the words seeming to be hard to even think of in the first place "You.... Should.... Get... Eledwhen.... Away.... From here..... Gonna get loud...." He cradled another bottle before sipping it and standing up with a grunt. He focuses, and a level of clarity returns to him as he says "I won the day, got away scott free, made some friends, and avoided my ******* brother again. So why shouldn't I celebrate!?!?" The statement doesn't seem to be directed to anyone, as he's currently staring at a broken pile of glass. Raising his own bottle up he shakily stands on his hindquarters, cradling the bottle in one hoof, and begins to sway back and forth as he sings. Right before that though he raises the glass, takes a sip and says "Ducard, Dad, this goes out to you. I know how much you love this song.". It starts like a mumble, but soon picks up in energy and volume;

"What will we do with a drunken ranger?
What will we do with a drunken ranger?
What will we do with a drunken ranger?
Early in the morning!

Way hay and up she rises,
Early in the morning!

Shave his belly with a rusty razor,
Early in the morning!

Early in the morning!

Put him in a jail cell till his sober,
Early in the morning!

Early in the morning!

Stick him in a barrel with a pipe-bomb on him,
Early in the morning!

Early in the morning!

Put him in the bed with the captains daughter,
Early in the morning!

Early in the morning!

That’s what we do with a drunken ranger,
Early in the morning!

Early in the morning!

Early in the morning!"

He falls back on his haunches, laughing by the end of it.