Getting more and more ratty and pissed off at everything. Small things that shouldn't be pissing me off are - someone pointing out that a different person's suggestions came too late, my Dystopian Wars wargaming, sitting in a room at gamesoc... I always end up feeling completely drained after a day.

Not sure why it's all happening like this - I'm doing the work, I'm sleeping more, I'm doing fun things after the work. Losing motivation for things still. Things aren't too bad for me what with having someone warm to cuddle at night, I'm dealing better with work now, I'm having fun when I'm doing my gamesoc stuff.

But still feel like I'm stuck in a black mood whenever I pause for even a second. It's annoying, I like being happy. And for some reason I can't seem to stay that way for long.

Updates with regards to previous things - still no exam results back yet for my other assessments and exam. Still no letter back from the hospital - no news is good news and all that jazz. Lady at accessibility thinks I'm having anxiety issues, which if it's true, explains a helluvalot of things over my life, from fainting due to medical stuff to panic attacks. I'm kinda scared that I'm falling into depression. Having seen what it does to a very close friend of mine and the people around her, really don't want that to happen to me. Don't think I am.

Grggh. I'm impressed I managed to concentrate on this long enough to write it. Woo.