Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
Found this handy guide on the interwebs. Seems to fit.

.................................................. ............................-GOOD-
.................................................. ...............................Finn
.................................................. ...................Billy...................Jake
.................................................. ....Lincoln................BMO..............Cinnam on Bun
....................................Bubblegum..... .....Rainacorn.............LSP.................... ....Marceline
-LAWFUL-......Cosmic Owl..............Death.............The Snail............Lemongrab............Ice King.......-CHAOTIC-
....................................Peppermint.... .....King Worm...........Ricardio.................Magic Man
.................................................. .....Me-Mow.....Flame Princess.....Hunson Abadeer
.................................................. ...............Flame King.........The Lich
.................................................. ..............................Gunter
.................................................. ..............................-EVIL-
As usual with alignment charts, I disagree!

As mentioned, Lemongrab behaves wildly Lawfully, although he's also a little bit messed up in the head. Magic Man is significantly more evil than listed, Flame Princess is nowhere near as evil as Hunson Abedeer, Ricardio is at least as evil as the Flame King, and I'm not clear on why Me-Mow is more evil than the King Worm.

(Also, LSP isn't really very Chaotic, although she doesn't fit well on the alignment chart in general so it's as good a spot as any. She follows rules and order so strongly that she unthinkingly assumes that her social structure exists everywhere that she might go; she is self-absorbed but not selfish.)