View Single Post

Thread: [4e FR] The Five of the Realm - IC

1. - Top - End - #546
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [4e FR] The Five of the Realm - IC

Virgil

After searching his mind Virgil comes up with only passing hearsay logged in the backlogs of his memory. He waits patiently to divulge his knowledge quite entertained by this fey creature and her aversion to violence. When he is about to speak though he is interrupted by the lightning woman whose question is an annoyance.

Trust a woman to state the obvious without offering any suggestions...

He thought as he waited for Mai to finish speaking or, rather, he waited for her to finish wasting time. With only the echoes of her words hanging in the air, Virgil says

"To answer your question, sweetheart, I have been many places, but alas I can not count Drakon's treasure hoard among them. I have heard it is vast, well guarded, and all that have attempted have died. As for getting to Drakon's lair I offer this solutions Perhaps our patron could supply you all with simulacrums of this.

And as he says those words he taps the gold circlet that rests lightly at top his pointed ears wrapping around the back of his head with ending at either side of his forehead in a minute scroll. As his fingers leave the circlet his form begins to change as if you were viewing him through a rainy window and as the distorting droplets drip away, Virgil begins to look less and less like himself until finally seated before you is Tanin only with Virgil's wicked smile. When he speaks it is Virgil's voice though they come from alien lips.

"With these we could attempt to slip past the borders and gain access to the Deepwing Mountains. Our party should be sufficient in size to not solicit much attention."
    Last edited by Sabishii; 2013-02-03 at 11:07 AM.