Walters

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus-R.C._Mina View Post

...Tess explodes into a fluid flurry, trapping the dagger against the ground with a solid boot, the other striking out against Vasili's legs, knocking him forward and down. As he reflexively catches himself against the log where he'd sat her down, he finds a jagged sliver of wood tickling his throat. Mere inches away from him is an almost grotesquely stretched smirk only for her to flourish the makeshift stiletto between her fingers and let it drop into the grass.

"Now THAT's a joke. Ha-ha-hah--- OW! Heh." just as a thrown duck's legbone hits her square on the noggin. The greasy-handed Jax yells, "Gorum's guts! Wot dah frak eesss wrawng witchu, Red?!"
This time he couldn't hold in his laughter.

Walters had been half listening to the conversations as he collected the spoils of war. But this really wasn't war. If it was the treatment of prisoners were clear. No, these were civilian matters which were more delicate than he liked.

Sometime later, if he can get anyone away from the prisoners, he will say, "I was hired as simple muscle, for my expertise in fighting, but as I over hear it the main problem is that some of these people might have been forced into banditry. Best to interview them all separately about each other, how they came into that mad woman's service. Corroborated stories will show a glimmer of truth."