1. - Top - End - #453
    Barbarian in the Playground

DwarfClericGuy

Default Re: Fairy Tail II: Second Generation Thread Slayers

I watch it, and I honestly don't know why.

Yeah, it's about a cult of "wizards" where they take kids with screwed up histories and practically indoctrinate them into thinking their "guild" is super awesome and worth dying for. It's led by a midget old pedophile whose main thing is growing various body parts and calling himself their dad. Not at all creepy. And the worst part? These indoctirnated kids have a terrible curse on them that makes it so that they get beaten within an inch of their lives on practically a daily basis and yet with every bone broken in their bodies, they manage to fight on, and even somehow win against people who want to destroy this vile cult - Fairy Tail.

Also, all big fights need to be finished by a guy who was convinced he was raised by a dragon or something, and somehow always prevails against all odds by getting really, really, super angry in all fights and that somehow makes him invincible.

Really, whoever wrote this thing is one disturbed individual.

But seriously, like the show, even though it pisses me off in every arc and makes me scream obscenities not meant for this site.
    Last edited by DarkEternal; 2013-02-04 at 03:24 PM.