Danielle and Rick

Spoiler
Show
@dancrilis: Don't think a roll is necessary in this case. The Anarchs already know her, their opinions already formed by her last meeting with them.

@Dark: Let's roleplay this one out a little bit. If Rick starts playing mind games or something, then we can use dice.

They had been picked up by a ghoul named Martin Swells, a fairly plain man who appeared to be in his early thirties. Rick had seen him before, but the man did not talk. He was fairly low level from Rick could tell, and it was likely he was a ghoul for a long time given the man's clear lack of motivation or initiative. He waited in the car when the two of them came in.

The two Anarchs listened to Danielle and Rick speak first. Marshal seemed to puff up when Rick mentioned "their type" but Felix seemed amused by the whole thing. He spoke before Marshal had the chance.

"By all means sit down. We were playing a game Marshal made up a few years ago. Call it 'revolt'. He pushed the deck, letting the cards slide a bit from the top. "I prefer Go Fish, personally." His mind turned off the cards. "If you want to wipe someone's mind you need someone proficient in dominate. That's the Ventrue, Lasombra, Tremere, Malkavians, and Giovanni. There's no Lasombra here, and no one in their right mind would talk to Cassidy, assuming he even can be of help. Figure of the remaining three, your Clan would make the most sense, Rick. Then again, not sure if Grandpa Child is into charity work."

As he spoke, Marshal seemed to give up on his chance to rebel against Rick's words. He lowered his head. "We haven't seen or heard from Desmund, and yeah, we've heard about it too. The Anarchs are about giving equality to kindred, but that doesn't mean letting anyone do whatever they want. We're of the same opinion you guys are. Kid has to go."

Felix nodded in agreement. "Desmund is what Marshal and I call a Code Grey. Means the kindred is looking to turn into a pile of grey ashes. It's what happens when they lose hope, and focus. Surprised he wasn't caught yet. Guess ol' Jean is losing his touch." He smiled at Danielle. "So tell me, any new revelations from our prodigy on kindred life?"

Amy

The warehouse was one large room. In the back where Amy came in however, there were several steel framed shelves like what one would see in a hardware store that went up thirty feet high that created several shadows, and made the warehouse seem to be split into several sections. Above the shelves were a few ramparts. Amy could see near the front entrance where a few ladders led up to the top. Nothing seemed to be up there save for the one guard.

Near the front, the room opened up more, which is where she found the crates. When she came a bit closer, she could see one of the boxes was opened, and inside it was full of several bags full of a white powder. It was cocaine, a large shipment of the drugs. This warehouse/distillery was just a front, a petty illegal offense compared to what the place's true purpose was.

Erica

"First time was a couple years ago. Man owed money. I drew the short straw, so it was my job to finish him Old guy, grey hair, fat wife. Boys knocked him down, kicked him for a few minutes. I ended it with two shots in the head."

Andrew, Faruq

Erica seemed to be handling herself well. Iris was close enough to hear, but she offered nothing to say. She was all business now, taking this assignment a lot more seriously than she had earlier in the night.