Karazi

Seeing the wounded tended to, for at least a good nights rest in the temple brings a little relief. Folks getting out of the cold where they can amongst the bustle of the town still trying to pack up whatever they can.

Walking down the street some he lets himself into a Tavern that Alder told him was the favorite of the areas many farmers. Settling down on a stool and getting an ale before addressing the murmuring farmers.

"Settle down a second here and listen, I know this ain't good news and many of you want to stay and see to your farms. But just a few days north is a sight that'll shake you to your core. Barbarians so thick you can't see the ground, all the way to the horizon. Now don't get me wrong, I know you want to protect what you've got and are willing to take a chance they'll pass you up.

But they're going to need food pushing through here, and I highly doubt they've got both the morals and the supply train enough to ignore your stockpiles. You're going to get hit and hard.

So realizing that your farm already lost, why don't you at least attempt to save the lives of yourself and your loved ones.
That's all I'll say on the matter, please reconsider staying...Good night to you all. We're leaving at dawn."

Finishing his ale and stepping out into the brisk night he heads back to the Inn they'd settled into for the night.

Stepping inside he sees Taalkar somewhat out of sorts...Heading over he puts a hand on his shoulder and leans in "Get some rest, we'll need your fire tomorrow brother..You're stronger for enduring during these painful moments. Let the steel within you cool for the night, for tomorrow I need you as hot as ever to keep us alive and moving"