View Single Post

Thread: LoC: Answered Prayers. [IC]

1. - Top - End - #61
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: LoC: Answered Prayers. [IC]

Zurich

"Be that as it may Noble Mereon, it is clear that whatsoever is behind these acts will not stop until the world is bent to their heel. Though perhaps they will not see it that way."
    The Man's eyes scanned the group, lingering for an instant longer on Beth than anyone else.
    "However, they are not the only threat to the continued survival of humanity. Many prey upon them, seeking either their doom or their subservience. Some even choose to pervert them into forms more manageable."
    A subtle rebuke that Mereon would likely notice full well.
    "I will have none of it. Their civilisation is worthy of our protection and their species has overcome worse trials than interference from the likes of us.
    "I implore you, leave them be. By all means guide them, but leave their fate to be decided by them."

Perhaps it was foolhardy to so readily make his opinion known, but the Man didn't particularly care what others thought of him. They were all equal before the majesty of creation anyway. And besides, the Lion was on his way.

Hyperspace - Third Layer

Surrounded by an infinite expanse of dark fog, the Lion could work on the escape plan without interruption. Well... Occasionally there was a bolt of lightning, but nothing too important.
    A ship was in order. Not a simple ship like those constructed by the humans, but one that would cut a path through reality with no horizon to bar its way. A horizon was an illusion anyway, it only existed when one was bound by gravity to a single sphere. Out in the depths of the darkness, there was no such illusion.
    The Voice that had instructed him in his weaving of the fabric of the Archive chose to remain silent, so he was on his own when it came to this project. But it mattered not, it wasn't a project of such significance...
    Last edited by Elemental; 2013-02-09 at 03:30 AM.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!