Kasuka

Natalie nods, then turns over the senator. "I can do that, but my comm-link is broken." She points to the discarded card computer laying on the ground nearby that had served as her communication link with Ray and the group.

Ray merely points Kasuka to the same area they had originally been dropped off at. "We were planning to extract after the enemy was eliminated, so that's the only LZ we had. But there's a flat-topped building nearby that could serve as an LZ if you think there's too many hostiles back at the first LZ. I'll relay the info to Bravetail regardless of which spot you pick, but he's been heading toward the original LZ so you might delay him a bit by changing locales." Ray uploads coordinates to both places to Kasuka's HUD. The original LZ wouldn't be defensible as it was a simple rooftop with little cover. The secondary LZ is a small parking garage, and it would be fairly easy to stay inside until extraction arrives. But that might slowdown the extraction team. Aside from that, Ray also uploads several smaller buildings that could serve as defensible LZes, but they're all civilian residential towers.