View Single Post

Thread: 14th Black Crusade - IC

1. - Top - End - #518
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: 14th Black Crusade - IC

Industrial sector? I suppose that will have to do. Qaeviir had barely heard the hateful khornate's instructions she gave the man. He was in his own thoughts, not too interested or concerned with making arrangements for smuggling at the moment. He had gotten them inside quickly. They should be content with that. Around three months until the time window of the ritual opens on the penal world. I'm just too excited to miss the chance. Such a powerful ritual, just at my fingertips. In Qaeviir's mind there was a lot going on. So much it would most likely drive most insane if they could tap into it and experience it themselves. So much to prepare. Still need to gather everything needed. Perhaps I can find any here? Was this one a smuggler or just a contact for them? Need a lot of souls for the ritual too. And a ritual knife. I have none. Why do I not have one? That is unfortunate. Measures needs to be taken to rectify that. How else am I to conduct a proper ritual, if I have nothing to slit a throat with? He had never brought a specialized ritual dagger from Q'Sal, most likely because one of his assistants had always taken care of that particular messy part of a ritual. He hoped he could find something similar somewhere. Or make one himself, if need be.

The magister was curious what could be achieved in the industrial sector. It was unlikely there would be any intellectuals among the workers there, he guessed. In most cases one needed brains to not go the easy way to chaos worship, as the Fly Lord and the Blood God could just tempt with survivability or martial power. That was easy. That was just brute. Mindless. In other words, not traits one look for in the worship of the Changer. It was no wonder cults to the most powerful Dark God of Chaos seemed so few and far between away from Q'Sal, where worship of the Changer was the the only worship. Noble houses were more likely as ripe ground for such things. They had the means and most often the intellect and desire to expand their power. The magister wondered if there even were such castes of people on the station, because there was unlikely to be any on a penal moon.

Spoiler
    Show
    Lengthy monologues for everyone!
    Last edited by watupwithdat; 2013-02-11 at 06:12 AM.