View Single Post

Thread: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Now before I really write up the reason for this, (I.E. I'm mad about a certain element of the game.), I should first mention two things:

1. In general, I like this game. The plot is original, the new characters are fun as heck to play as, the new power-ups(the costumes) are entertaining, and I love the graphics.

2. I have played and beaten Sly's 1-3, and will beat this one, most likely. However, I may drop the series, due to the below irritant.

That irritant being...

WARNING: HEAVY SPOILERS TO FOLLOW! DON'T READ UNLESS YOU'VE BEATEN THE GAME, OR ALREADY READ AHEAD ON THE PLOT!
    Spoiler
    Show

...Penelope.

Seriously? No, fricken seriously?! WTF, Sanzaru Games?! You take a sweet, gentle mouse girl with a flair for flying RC vehicles and tech, and make her a meglomaniac villainess who wants to sell her tech to the highest bidder?!

I mean, you could have done almost anything else...ANYTHING, and I would have prefered it to that complete and total character derailment. Oh, Heavens forbid the turtle gets to have a happy relationship, oh no, he gets to have his heart stomped on!

This is beyond messed up, it's messed up and stupid. It's a ridiculous angle that ruins an entire character and makes you look like sucky designers. It's lack of loyalty to source material. It's you all being uncreative douchebags.

In short, good work, you ignorant numbskulls.
    Last edited by ScrambledBrains; 2013-02-11 at 12:26 PM.
    Quotes and Homebrew
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Zahn View Post
    ...I like your style, Mr.Brains.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyren
    Meanwhile, the sorcerer is the HS dropout that ended up debt-free and founding Facebook.
    My Homebrew
    Former Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show
    :By Ceika
    :By Akrim.Elf