Quote Originally Posted by Turalisj View Post
Level 35 is when you should start doing dungeons. If you are in a guild, ask if they do AC runs and ask to join along. Make SURE to mention that you haven't done the dungeon before and will need to be helped along. This can also serve as a litmus test for the guild- If they are helpful and responsive, stay. If they act like jerks, ditch them.

AC explore gives about 16 silver per run, not including drops. Dungeons also give you 70% XP towards your next level, you will almost always fully level from a single dungeon run. There's no limit to the number of runs in a day you can do, but the tokens drop off after the first and second runs.

One of the best farming runs in the game is Citadel of Flames, path 1. It takes 10-15 minutes for a group where everyone knows what to do to make it through and you can speed run like that three times before the drop-rate kicks in. Each run is at least 20 silver, plus whatever you might get from the 4 chests and 2 bosses. I've seen guildies make about 4g in 2 runs.
Nice! Right now, my main guild is mostly just 6-8 friends that more or less know each other in real life(I've only met the one guy and his buddies once, but they are good friends with my best friend, as they were together in the military), so we don't really do much. Help each other out on small stuff, but none of us are on at the same time in #'s large enough to do dungeons. Other then that, I'm in the GiTP guild that Ogremindes started, but I haven't even popped in to say hi yet, as I seem to be on when no-one else is, LOL. I need to find a guild that has people on from 11 pm-5am EST, as that's when I tend to do the majority of my serious playing. I"ll log on around 7:30 to get dailies out of the way, but then I'm back off again.