View Single Post

Thread: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC

1. - Top - End - #1482
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC

The arcanist does not appear as though he will die any time soon, but he isn't likely to wake up for a while without magical healing, either. The Sea Wyverns have apparently been watching; they begin to trickle aboard a few at a time, the rowboat you used and the Laughing Lady's launch traveling back and forth to the docks.

Doc Grimm is the first aboard, and Damog follows ponderously after, surveying the deck with an immensely satisfied look upon his face. "Now this, this is a fine treasure indeed. As Captain, I am most pleased."

The hobgoblin rolls her eyes as the older Wyverns begin to climb up, looking faintly disgusted. "Hellscurvy. The failed captain without a ship. I didn't surrender to you."

"Ah, if it is not former Captain Sorrowbringer. Do not worry about such details; we have an agreement with these fine warriors. Their blades are swift, and our mutual profit will be great, but only a sailor captains a ship. It will not matter to you much longer, in any event. There is no place for Cloudreavers on my ship." Turning away with a smug smile, Damog begins giving orders to the few who have arrived, and by the time the last of the Sea Wyverns climb aboard and the launch is hauled out of the water, the caravel is ready to depart.

"Nice work there, mates," Doc Grimm says as he sidles up to the aftcastle, his everpresent grin firmly in place. "Some of the younger ones will take care of the cleaning while we sail, and we'll have this lady right and ready for our arrival. Reckon it'll be five days or so at sea, assuming no nasty weather, so if you've got anything to get in order, anything you need to know, we've plenty o' time."
    Last edited by Sallera; 2013-02-12 at 10:34 PM.
    Wriggle avatar by memnarch.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current characters:
    Faien
    Aya
    Sei