Thread: Gnorman's Complete E6 Compendium

1. - Top - End - #363
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Gnorman's Complete E6 Compendium

Quote Originally Posted by Gnorman View Post
    Alternate Classes

The Shaper

HD: d8
    Class Skills: Climb, Concentration, Craft, Handle Animal, Jump, Knowledge (arcana), Knowledge (nature), Knowledge (religion), Knowledge (the planes), Listen, Profession, Ride, Spellcraft, Spot, Survival, Swim
    Skill Points: 4 + Int per level (4x at 1st)

{table=head]Level|BAB|Fort|Ref|Will|Special|Soul Melds|Essentia|Chakra Binds

1st|+0|+2|+0|+0|Archetype Power (Lesser), Meldshaping|2|1|0

2nd|+1|+3|+0|+0|Chakra Bind (crown)|3|2|1

3rd|+2|+3|+1|+1|Archetype Power (Moderate)|3|3|1

4th|+3|+4|+1|+1|Chakra Bind (feet, hands)|4|4|1

5th|+3|+4|+1|+1||4|5|1

6th|+4|+5|+2|+2|Archetype Power (Greater)|4|6|2[/table]

Proficiencies: The shaper is proficient with simple weapons, light and medium armor, and shields (except tower shields).

Meldshaping: The shaper may shape soulmelds drawn from the appropriate list for his archetype. The DC of the shaper's soulmeld, if appropriate, is equal to 10 + the number of points of essentia invested in the soulmeld + the shaper's Constitution modifier. His meldshaper level is equal to his class level. The shaper may only shape a number of soulmelds at any one time equal to his Constitution score -10 or the maximum appropriate for his level (given in the above table), whichever is lower. The shaper must get a good night's rest and spend one hour meditating to shape his soulmelds for the day.

Archetypes

Azure Adept

An azure adept may shape soulmelds from the incarnate list.

Delver

A delver may shape soulmelds from the incarnate list, and any with the evil descriptor.

Oversoul

An oversoul may shape soulmelds from the incarnate list.

Soulforger

A soulforger may shape soulmelds from the soulborn list.

Wildspeaker

A wildspeaker may shape soulmelds from the totemist list.
    I was wondering if you'd mind if I wrote the archetypes for this. I'm a pretty big fan of meldshaping and have ideas for all the archetypes you've listed plus one more.

Edit: In fact, if you'll allow it, I'd like to change up the chassis a bit as well to make it more in line with the other E6 classes you've made as well as make each archetype of Shaper able to be differentiated a little better.
    Last edited by Rizban; 2013-02-13 at 04:55 PM.
    Spoiler: Links to my content threads
    Show
    Aldhaven - May 27, 2010 and ongoing.
    Aldhaven Rules and Homebrew (aldhaven.com)

Character Repository
    Homebrew List
    Quod tibi vis fieri, facias.