Quote Originally Posted by Evrine View Post
Luckily for me none of the legendary weapons appeal to me, I don't think I could stand the grind, and I'm not much of a dungeon runner either.

Actually, I'm kind of glad none of the dungeon armor or weapons appeal to me either.
The dungeon tokens really aren't that bad. It takes something like 9 runs to get all the tokens for the legendary; ~24 for a full set of dungeon armor, and 5-7 to get a dungeon weapon. If you stagger it out at 1-2 runs per day (which, excepting Arah, should take 45 minutes, tops), that's like a month of casual play for a full set of exotics, about a week for a weapon, and a week and a half for legendary tokens. And this isn't even including the bags that give you tokens that were introduced recently.

And dungeons are really, really all about knowledge. You've got general rules you got to follow (ress allies, avoid red circles, keep a ranged and melee set, etc.), and some specifics relating to each dungeon in particular. I ran Honor of the Waves for 8 days straight (3 runs per day), and after four days, I could basically run all three paths while reading a book.

You don't even have to do speed runs in AC or CoF. If you're doing a non-Arah (because damnit, Arah takes forever) dungeon, all you need is a half-decent group.