Zurich

Oh well... Janu-Shal's narrator can't be expected to remember everything...
As most of the other Gods left, the Man spoke softly to Petros.
"They will Petros. Just a feeling."
A beam of light ripped the roof off the building they were in and gently laid it down on the street.
"It seems that my ride is here. I have work to do. But before I leave, I urge you not to elevate the humans too far too quickly."
There was a flash of light and he was gone. The clouds of smoke above dissipated revealing the black hull of the Horizon Skimmer. Very slowly, it moved off toward the West.

Across North America, excluding New England and the Midatlantic Regions of the United States, Iceland, the Faroe and Shetland Islands and Siberia

In these regions, a voice echoed out of the sky, a kind voice who offered salvation to the humans in the form of a new home among the stars where they would be free to live out their lives and practice their faith in peace.
They simply had to gather up their goods and chattels, anything they desired to take with them, and wait inside their homes three days from now.
Most people ridiculed the message, believing it the lies of yet another masquerading demon, but some believed and they would be saved and taken to a new world.

Spoiler
Show
Starting AP: 7
Bless: Across the mentioned regions, approximately thirty-million unaltered humans, including a full half the populations of Iceland and the Faroe and Shetland Islands, are given the message to gather up their possessions and animals so that they can start anew on a new world.
Remaining AP: 6