View Single Post

Thread: The CHALLENGE continues!

1. - Top - End - #921
    Ettin in the Playground

Planetar

Default Re: The CHALLENGE continues!

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Mouse View Post
    It's weeks like these that make me really appreciate the Challenge because it makes me create something no matter how ****ty, and I always feel better after writing/drawing a bunch.
    I tooootally understand this. I have a 'spend one hour every day learning something' (unrelated to schoolwork or other certification-driven studies) which I've been doing for years, and it means that even if a day seems like it was useless, I always know I still spent that hour learning something.

...as far as the Challenge is concerned, I think I'm done writing music for now: I have like four new songs which I still barely know, and I'd rather practice and memorize them than write more. I really really want to get back to my book, but it'll all be rewriting and editing, so I don't know what word counts will turn out like, but it might get me back onto the challenge.

Edit: Sick! That explains a lot about this weekend. Ugh. Not productive. Tired. Mleh. Hopefully will improve in next few days, finally get to hardcore editing of Another Turn of the Wheel.
    Last edited by Icewalker; 2013-02-25 at 03:26 AM.